Friday, April 16, 2010

I guess it's true, size really does matter. I have now lost 10 pounds and I have been asked what I have done differently. Now, I realize I have more to lose or they would have noticed what it was, but hey, it's been noticed. Just a few more pounds and I won't be wearing double digits anymore; I'm so excited!

It's funny how when you mention you are on a diet, people tell you about the things they do to keep themselves in shape. Today I heard a new one...this guy I work with does not eat anything with a face. Now, I don't know about you but I have never seen a face on a cows butt? LOL, I have to stop thinking like that because that's how I got to where I am in the first place.

I am planning a trip to the beach and I need to be able to wear a bathing suit, I have 25 pounds to go and I sure hope the pounds go from the right places because at the moment that is not the case! Wouldn't that be my luck, I got a bust reduction and now I will lose weight and what the surgeon didn't take will go with the weight and I will have to join the itty bitty titty committy!

No comments:

Post a Comment