Thursday, April 29, 2010

I have learned something about myself over these past few diet weeks...As much as I hate to admit it, I cannot blame Chubby Hubby for my weight gain. He and I are in this diet challenge together and he seems to be doing it without any issue what-so-ever. I am doing it, but I am complaining and I am soooo sick of sliced chicken breast and asparagus. I want wine, bread, cheese and peanut butter. Strange as it sounds I am not craving anything sweet, but he is not craving anything at all; What's wrong with this picture? I swear those tables should be turned. He is the dipper and chip lover, not me. How can Chubby Hubby have more will power than I do? Don't get me wrong, I am not cheating and I have found it challenging, but I have persevered! Perhaps I should be referring to myself as, Plump Partner, rather than calling him Chubby Hubby!

Twelve pounds and counting, I will be wearing shorts this summer; I will, I will, I will. But man a Margarita Pizza sure sounds good :~p

No comments:

Post a Comment