Saturday, April 3, 2010

As my son said, you can do anything for a month...so chubby hubby and I are going one month with no sugar, no starches, no wine, no diet coke, none of the things we typically eat. This weekend is being spent eating all the things we fear we will crave. I actually have a piece of Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake in the refrigerator, but for some strange reason I don't have the desire to eat it. I am hoping to turn the three pounds I lost into thirty lost pounds, although truth be told I should really lose forty. Which brings me to my question of the day...While walgging (that's walking and jogging) on the treadmill for what seemed like an eternity because I forgot my headphones. When I finally stopped to move to weights, I realized it had only been fifteen minutes. Why is it when you get a massage, fifty minutes feels like ten, yet when you exercise, fifteen feels like an hour? Think of how thin we would all be if exercising was like getting a massage. Which brings me to my second question, why can't a massage therapist can't just knead fat out of you, sort of like when you squeeze the sausage out of it's skin; we can just open our mouths and fat can ooze out while we are resting comfortably listing to sounds of the ocean. Can someone out there please work on that because size matters and this is one time we want it small!

No comments:

Post a Comment