Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This is it...I was all dressed and ready to go the the gym when hubby told me dinner would be ready in fifteen minutes. Rather than exercise for ten, I am going after dinner. I wonder how much I will be able to do after eating pasta? It is wheat pasta with ground turkey but still. More than likely that will be my excuse for not over doing it. I love that I always have hubby to blame for my failures! I did not get the opportunity to have my oatmeal this morning because I had two new hires that kept me busy until about 11:00 with paperwork and orientation and all. I had a healthy lunch, in fact my assistant was so kind he asked them to make my portion smaller than usual because he noticed that the last time I had it, I threw a good part of it away.

Okay, I just finished my pasta and I now have a terrible case of heartburn, is that a good excuse for not exercising?

Perhaps it's like swimming and I have to wait for half an hour.

Oh this sports bra is killing me, but if I take it off I will not go. Oh poop, here goes.

Oh one last thought, I could work out until I get sick and purge the pasta I just ate, now there's a good head start, I am so clever! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment