Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Before I share some fun exercise experiences with you, allow me make reference once again to my bust reduction. Here's a visual... imagine a cross between those little gel guys from the Dr, Scholls commercials and the little scrubbing bubbles guys from shower cleaners; are you with me? That is what I invision is happening to me, these little fat fellas are running around finding new places to attach themselves because they know they are not supposed to be in my boobs or belly. Where did these little annoying fat fellas decide to make a home for themselves? Well let's just say I look as though I am wearing a child's flotation ring! I have this roll of fat all around me from just under my boobs. If I could somehow move the fat from under my arm and my back, to my boobs I would need another reduction!

I have heard people blame menopause, did they put the words men and pause in there as a very bad joke? Are we supposed to pause and reflect on how we once looked?

That's enough reflecting for one day, I will share an exercise story tomorrow, come back for another helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment