Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The ugly truth...if you wake up one morning and look in the the mirror and ask yourself, "How did I allow myself to get here?" You may be using justifications and rationalizations so please accept my tips below:

  • French fries are not considered one of your vegetable servings
  • Orange slices made by Brach's are not really a fruit serving
  • Milk Duds are not dairy even though milk is in their name
  • If it's low calorie or fat free it does not mean it's okay to eat more

You will find that I may exaggerate from time-to-time, but that's just for the entertainment value. For those who know me, knowing when to insert sarcasm is useful too.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Size Matters,

    What happens when your boss walks into your office and takes your chocolate stash out of your desk drawer? Is that invasion of privacy or a sign that you should stop eating it?

    -Longing for Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds more like your boss needs to read my blog!

    ReplyDelete