Monday, February 22, 2010

A friend of mine once told me that if you only eat things that have a mother or come from the ground, you will be eating healthy and will be more likely to stay thin. Oh, she said not to eat anything white either. She is my age, thin and healthy so there must be something to it. I thought I would give it a try, I lasted about three days and then had a brilliant idea...

I'm sure you are all familiar with the three second rule; so does that mean if I drop a brownie on the ground and pick it up and eat it that it qualifies as coming from the ground? I will use the three second rule!

Okay, I know she means grows in the ground, like fruits and vegetables, or has a mother like eggs and meat, but I think I mentioned earlier that when it comes to food, many of us can justify anything. I had a friend once who threw donuts in the sink an ran water over them so she would not eat them and as I recall, she did so any way; okay, I am not that bad, and I want to be a size eight so while in New York, I will shop rather than eat. Perhaps that is why my husband does not mind my being chubby.


No comments:

Post a Comment