Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am in New York and I have been pretty good, if I do say so myself. We had a delicious dinner tonight, I had sea bass stuffed with crab. If only I had stuck with my meal; we had sides for the table, amazing mashed potatoes, incredible mac and cheese and I have to admit that I shared creme brule with my daughter, I figure sharing helps, right?

We have walked and walked and walked, which leads me to a rather funny story. My heel got stuck in the crack of the side walk and I almost fell. Being in New York and all, no one seemed to notice, but later when I stepped on a rise in the cement and almost fell once again, there were people who saw that and found it as funny as I would have if I saw a chubby woman trip in Town Square!

I am pretty sure Donald Trump's son was at the table next to us. If it was him he looks like he has lost some weight and he is better looking than I thought. I said it before, size matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment