Friday, February 19, 2010

I am in New York for the weekend and just had dinner with friends. We went to an amazing Tapas place. Nicole and I shared a bottle of Pinot Nior and we ate buffalo mozzorella with red peppers and pricuitto to start with. We then had chicken, skirt steak, scallops and shh don't tell anyone, we shared cheese cake.

I realized, for me diet is not a four letter word, it's an acronym...Did I eat that? The answer is yes and it was amazing. I walked two blocks to the apartment, that should count as exercise, right? Over dinner, Nicole gave me a great idea, in the future, when I want cookies, cheese cake or a brownie, I will eat them in the morning, her rationale is that I have all day to work it off!

My daughter and granddaughter arrive tomorrow, this ought to be an interesting weekend, they each weigh 100 pounds and like to eat. Oh, I forgot to share my plane ride. You know how you always seem to get stuck next to the fat person who incroaches on your space? Well, today I realized I may be the fat person, I was sitting next to my chubby hubby and felt as if I could not move my arms, I hate sitting on a plane, I mean really, who is comfortable on a plane? If you are comfortable on a plane, you must be a size two because size matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment