Friday, March 5, 2010

I was thinking about all the crazy diets and fads that are supposed to help you lose weight; such as:

Cabbage soup diet Lipo-suction Dexitrim
Atkins diet Lipo-dissolve Alli
Low carbs Slim-fast Medifast
The cookie diet Nutri-system Jenny Craig
Weight Watchers Lap-band

All these crazy fad diets and very few actually work, why can't we just learn to eat smaller portions? I went to Target tonight and purchased a set of tea party dishes from the toy department, my theory is to eat whatever I want, but in small quantities. What was my motivation? My friend Ali's boyfriend...watch the attached clip and see if you can figure out what diet he was on. Click herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXJjMagxCno

please note, this is really not my friend, but I wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment