Saturday, March 20, 2010

We just came back from having an amazing meal and let me tell you... little Miss Skinny Bitch came up with a good one. They served us four pieces of the best Bruchetta I have ever tasted and each of us had eaten one piece. I knew we were going to have an incredible meal so I was going to stop at one, but Bambi said, "You know, we really should eat this bread because we need it to soak up the alcohol we are about to drink." Is that genius or what? So, we just ate, both pieces of bruchetta, gnnoche, eggplant, butternut squash ravioli, and veal/filet mignon meatballs. I swear Bambi had a private moment with her meatball!

Did I mention we had two melon martini's each, red wine and special dessert coffee. Now we are about to open another bottle of wine and play slumber party while wearing our matching Victoria Secret PJ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment