Saturday, March 13, 2010

Okay, as if perky little skinny exercise types don't bug me enough...
I was so looking forward to the weekend so I could sleep in. However, I was rudely awakened by a kid testing a microphone and sounds of women with annoying laughs and voices preparing for some sort of event. Apparently there is a fund raising run taking place on this beautiful day. Had I known, I might have participated, at least if I was getting some exercise I would feel as though getting up at 5:30 a.m. on a Saturday was for a good cause! Instead, I am not able to open our doors to enjoy the beautiful day because the singing fourteen year old is awful. She is singing songs that should be sung by adults and she is so bad that the dogs are all barking obnoxiously. So much for sleeping in. I did practice Spanish for an hour or so, caught up on some emails and facebook and now I am writing this blog.

We were invited to Malibu for the weekend and decided not to go because hubby and I are both exhausted and didn't want to make the drive. Bad choice, at least we could have slept in and been awakened by the sound of crashing waves rather than cackling hens and singing that compares to scratching a chalkboard.

The big question is, shall I get motivated and go for a walk or go to the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment