Friday, March 19, 2010

You may be wondering what happened to my blog. Here's the thing, I really thought that humor would motivate me and help me to exercise more so that I had funny things to write about. Unfortunately that has not been the case. Instead, I work long hours and I am too tired to think about exercise. When I get home I start thinking about things I can eat and I actually entertain the idea of eating bad stuff to give me something to write about. I am one sick puppy! I am still down three pounds but I have not been working out. I can't say I have been bad (with eating), but I have not been great either. I am sticking to stopping when I am full and I find that restaurants really serve large portions. This gives me an idea...remember the old days when you went to a restaurant and they asked you if you wanted to be seated in "smoking" or "Non-smoking"? I think they should start asking "Fit" or "Fat", that way if you are watching what you eat, you don't have to see the fried mozzarella or banana cream pie cross your path, the fatties on the fat side will be eating that! You will be happy with your grilled veggies and baked chicken on a tea party plate!

My friend Bambi is coming to spend the weekend (skinny bitch #1) she hates when I say that, but anyway, I am pretty confident that aside from the fact that I am taking her to my favorite Italian restaurant and I bought a nice bottle of Pinot Nior, we will probably eat pretty healthy. I sure hope I don't find the three pounds I lost while at Gaetano's!

No comments:

Post a Comment