Thursday, March 4, 2010

That's it...I have to get motivated; no more excuses, I must get back to an exercise routine and start eating the right foods. I woke up at 4:30 yesterday and could not get back to sleep so I cleaned out my cupboards, one of which was my pantry. I figured I should get rid of anything tempting. There were potato chips and milano cookies, both milk chocolate and dark chocolate. For the most part, it looked pretty good, the pastas are wheat and no other really bad things. Here is the problem...I started to throw them away and this little voice said, "You shouldn't waste good food, just eat it all and don't buy more." Or shall I say, don't allow hubby to buy more for me, it's all his fault you know. Oh there were Reeces eggs too, but I took those to the office to use during training last night. Will power is not easy, I have ice cream too, but that's in the freezer. Baby steps right?

I was listening to old music and one of my favorites came on; the song used to be about me; I was once a Brick House, but now I am an Apartment Complex , or as my friend Lisa would say, "Double Wide"and that just does not fit as lyrics so I must get motivated! Do you think hearing that song was a sign? Does anyone have any brilliant suggestions for motivating me?

No comments:

Post a Comment